Tuesday 12 November 2013

Farsight Enclave Supplement for the Tau Empire Codex

Following hot on the heels of the Iyanden review I took a look at the far more recent Farsight supplement. I'd been waiting for this book for what felt like months, I'm still not prepared to splash out on a digital book when a physical copy could be in my librarium instead!

Just like the Eldar one it's a great read, a lot of fun, and adds a nice twist to the Tau army. The use of XV8 Crisis suits as troops is something us Tau players have been wanting for ages, and it's finally here. Just a shame Farsight doesn't have access the the Puretide Engram Neurochip without allies!

So here's the video, let me know if you've had any experience playing an Enclave list, I'm going to be putting up a couple of test lists shortly. Cheers!


ps sorry if the thumbnail looks like i'm flipping you the bird, i'm not!

No comments:

Post a Comment