Tuesday 18 June 2013

Terrain Tuesday - Imperial Defence Emplacement

In a shocking flurry of activity I have another completed bit of kit, that's two in two days! As with the Immortals yesterday, I've had the Wall of Martyrs set for a while, since Christmas in fact. Here's the latest finished section.


While I was painting it I'd completely forgotten how I'd done the metal 'shields' on the other one. Convinced they were gold I ploughed on, then when taking the next photo realised I'm going to have a mix and match effect, damn! So here's everything I've got finished from the big box so far.



Hopefully ready for next week will be one of the defence line trenches, watch this space!

2 comments:

  1. It's a small world - just finished undercoating a set of my own! They do look nice. How did you do the brown for the floor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers for the feedback man, I can't wait to get it all finished. And there's supposed to be new parts coming out that attach to it soon for Apocalypse.

      I used the method from White Dwarf a couple of months back. Basecoat in Doombull Brown, wash with the black one, then Agrax Earthshade. A medium drybrush all over of Squig Orange and then a final drybrush of Leadbelcher.

      Delete