Friday 14 October 2011

Necrons leak

Tonight after work I checked the rumours forum over at Warseer like I do every night to see if anything new had come to light. I was so not prepared for what I found... necrons are finally here and look kick ass!

All of these photos have been taken from www.beastsofwar.com who have replaced their whole site with just the one page showing all of these photos.
These two look like some special characters, nothing about updated C'tan.






I think these Lychguard are meant to be another troop choice, something the 'crons were sorely in need of. Their weapons and huge shields look so cool.





This 'chariot' is completely off the hook! It looks so imposing and in the smaller photo looks like the same chassis is used for some kind of weapon platform too.





The Deathmarks are another troops choice along the lines of scouts with sniper rifles. One thing you might have noticed are the lack of green plastic rods. I really hope that these are still included as an option.




I think this looks fantastic. Kind of like a viking longship only without the hull. My girlfriend thinks it looks like a rollercoaster, either way this transport is going to be a lot of fun.






I'd never really paid much attention to the old flayed ones (or the whole necron army for that matter) but this really look like they fit the fluff, I can't wait to read up on these guys.






These for me look a bit too Tomb Kings but really can't complain about the army getting more choices.




If all of these models turn out to be true this is going to be a release to really rival the Dark Eldar and has me seriously tempted to bankrupt myself. As much as Games Workshop have done in recent months to piss people off they also still make unbelievably great miniatures which at the end of the day is what it's all about. Fingers crossed this level of awesome is carried over to the Tau codex!

No comments:

Post a Comment